Job ID: POS-6341,POS-6342
Job Title: Tableau Developer
Primary Skill: Advance SQL, Power BI
Experience: 3 – 12 years
Are you a Senior Software Developer with a strong background of Tableau.
ValueMomentum is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer for its DataLeverage team – a team of high-energy individuals who thrive in a rapid-pace and agile product development environment. The candidate experience in Tableau. Expertise in designing and creating various analytical reports and dashboards to help users to identify critical KPIs and facilitate strategic planning in the organization.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum DataLeverage (DL) team is trusted by leading Insurance, financial services, and healthcare payers to empower. The DL team is focused on helping our customers modernize data infrastructure, create effective business intelligence capabilities, and develop analytics models to generate business driven insights and outcomes. DL team provides a wide range of capabilities to our customers including advisory services, strategy consulting, data engineering, data management, data governance, BI and Analytics.
As a Tableau Developer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Proficient in design and development of various dashboards, reports utilizing Tableau Visualizations like bar graphs, scatter plots, pie-charts, creating calculated fields/columns, geographic visualization and other, making use of actions, other local and global filters according to the end-user requirement.
- Expertise in designing and creating various analytical reports and dashboards to help users to identify critical KPIs and facilitate strategic planning in the organization.
- Experienced in developing rich Interactive report, dashboards and other user interface elements integrating various reporting components from multiple sources
- Possess strong knowledge of database management in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, database tuning, query optimization and resolving key performance issues
- Extract data from different sources connecting them and used the same to create dashboards.
- Created visually compelling and actionable interactive reports and dashboards
- Proficient in Oracle, SQL Server, and multiple data sources
- Possess SQL and programming knowledge to deal with data transformations and translations
- Possess sound knowledge in creating and executing SQL scripts for logics implementation
- Manage, update, and manipulate report orientation and structures with the use of advanced Excel functions Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Possess strong analytical, time management and problem-solving skills
- Interact with IT and Business Team at various levels and coordinate meetings during the different cycles of the project
- Possess excellent academic background and good communication skills and capable of adapting to working on new systems, technologies, and new environment easily
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to get their eligibility assessed. The must have requirements are:
- Develop documentation of coding standards, training, and support training of other BI developers to use Tableau.
- Participate in defining best practices around report development, testing, access management, and report refresh scheduling
- Knowledge of Web services is an added advantage
- Experience capturing and translating Business Requirements into technical solutions.
Tableau certification is a plus.
- 3 to 5 +years of experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying solutions using
- Tableau dashboards
- Desired Skill Set:
- Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while getting their profile assessed.
- Exposure to insurance domain
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.