Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Primary Skill: UW Ratabase, Product builder
Experience: 4-9 Years
Are you looking forward to leading a team of software developers and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes. You guide engineers and developers in following the software development best practices. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
The Digital & Cloud Services team helps enterprises rapidly deliver new experiences to stay competitive in today’s digital-centric market. Valuemomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, Integration, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation – implement intuitive and automated ITSM platform
As a Senior Software Engineer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Serve as a technical lead, contribute, and direct the efforts of the development teams, including internal and external team members
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions
- Remain up to date on new technologies, evaluate, and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling
- Mentor Software Engineers and help them enhance they’re for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- 5+ years of hands-on working experience in Ratabase
- Should have experience in Ratabase product suite: Product Builder, Ratabase Exchange, Data Distributor, Data Validator, Calculator and Output Designer
- Must have knowledge and experience designing and building new ratings in Ratabase system from scratch
- Should work closely with application development teams and provide guidance and industry best practices / recommendations for application design for optimal integration with Ratabase
- Sound understanding of exposing Ratabase as a service for consumption by applications in different technology land scape
- Should make performance assessments and evaluation of proposed solution and substantiate with supporting data
- Excellent communication skills to discuss with Business/Product teams, IT senior management and interfacing application development teams
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Insurance domain knowledge
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org