Job ID: POS-4406
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – SmartComm
Primary Skill: SmartComm
Experience: 5-7 years
Are you looking forward to be a software developer and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance to go for it. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes. You guide engineers and developers in following the best practices using new technologies. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
ValueMomentum is providing Customer Communication Management (CCM) services for the past 15+years. Our team of experts is helping Insurance and Banking customers to design and deliver modern CCM systems that enable collaboration across the business, increase engagement with partners and customers, and provide a unified omnichannel experience through platforms such as OpenText Exstream, SmartCommunications, and Quadient Inspire. We provide Advisory, Implementation, Upgrade, Migration, Testing, and Support services for CCM platforms
As a Senior Software Engineer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Develop CCM application from start to end
- Integrate output queues for printing and electronic channels
- Understand the customer requirement and finalize the input file structure
- Thorough understanding of different output formats (AFP, PS, PDF & HTML5)
- Design and plan business and technical understating documents
- Create developer’s and reviewer’s checklists
- Create unit test cases for unit testing/SIT and UAT
- Perform effective QA
- Identify performance tuning and cost saving activities within project
- Follow the best practices while development and unit testing period
- Effectively review daily deliverables
- Participate in weekly project status calls with customers
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- 5+ Years of experience in Software Development
- Experience in SmartComm / Thunderhead
- End-to-end document lifecycle
- Template Selector, scriptable template selector and OPConfig
- Creating end Points, Brands
- Admin activities (Creating and modifying Users, groups, roles)
- Interview forms, Overlays, Choicelist, enclosures (dynamic/static)
- Draft editor and interactive controls
- Direct customer communication
- Experience in scripting or programming languages (Java, shell script, Cobol, .NET)
- Good debugging and error solving skills
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Change Management
- Insurance domain
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.