Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – OneShield
Primary Skill: OneShield Senior Developer
Experience: 4-7 years
Are you looking forward to growing in your career as an OneShield software developer and take on the challenge of solving client’s complex core application business problems? If so, here is your chance. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise in OneShield, you will be responsible for maintenance and development of the applications using OneShield Dragon Designer Tool. You are a strong team player to guide other developers in your team to accomplish their individual goals. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
“CoreLeverage” is one of our main future growth enablers as there is large scale investments by our customers in modernization and adoption of new application platforms and technologies. Your role in building this Practice with matured service offerings, deep applications and industry knowledge and to be partner of choice for our customers and prospects is critical as we move to build this LOB into future.”
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a Senior Software Engineer will be as follows:
- Work with the OneShield Dragon Designer tool
- Work on external systems integrated with OneShield system
- Work with users and application stakeholders to verify and validate requirement
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions
- Remain current on new technologies, evaluate, and make recommendations as necessary.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Writing database triggers, PL/SQL, and packages according to the business requirements.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience on OneShield Dragon Designer tool
- worked on UI, Rating, Forms, Workflow, Object Modeling modules
- Experience in Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Required detailed and comprehensive knowledge on applications and systems that he/she has worked with
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Knowledge on web services
- Interested to learn OneShield tool
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.