Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – OneShield
Primary Skill: OneShield Senior Developer
Location: Hyderabad/ Pune/ Coimbatore
Experience: 4-7 years
Are you looking forward to growing in your career as an OneShield software developer and take on the challenge of solving client’s complex core application business problems? If so, here is your chance. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise in OneShield, you will be responsible for maintenance and development of the applications using OneShield Dragon Designer Tool. You are a strong team player to guide other developers in your team to accomplish their individual goals. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
“CoreLeverage” is one of our main future growth enablers as there is large scale investments by our customers in modernization and adoption of new application platforms and technologies. Your role in building this Practice with matured service offerings, deep applications and industry knowledge and to be partner of choice for our customers and prospects is critical as we move to build this LOB into future.”
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a Senior Software Engineer will be as follows:
- Work with the OneShield Dragon Designer tool
- Work on external systems integrated with OneShield system
- Work with users and application stakeholders to verify and validate requirement
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions
- Remain current on new technologies, evaluate, and make recommendations as necessary.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Writing database triggers, PL/SQL, and packages according to the business requirements.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience on OneShield Dragon Designer tool
- worked on UI, Rating, Forms, Workflow, Object Modeling modules
- Experience in Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Required detailed and comprehensive knowledge on applications and systems that he/she has worked with
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Knowledge on web services
- Interested to learn OneShield tool
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.