Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Primary Skill: Mendix
Location: Hyderabad / Pune / Coimbatore
Experience: 3-6 Years
Are you looking forward to leading a team of software developers and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes. You guide engineers and developers in following the software development best practices. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
“CoreLeverage” is one of our main future growth enablers as there is large scale investments by our customers in modernization and adoption of new application platforms and technologies. Your role in building this Practice with matured service offerings, deep applications and industry knowledge and to be partner of choice for our customers and prospects is critical as we move to build this LOB into future.”
Requirements / Responsibilities:
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- Should have hands on experience on OneShield Dragon Designer tool.
- Should have worked on UI, Rating, Forms, Workflow, Object Modeling modules.
- Need to know how external systems are integrated with OneShield system
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Work with users and application stakeholders to verify and validate requirement
- Should have collaborative skills with other team members.
- Should possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Require detailed and comprehensive knowledge on applications and systems that he/she has worked with.
- Knowledge in writing packages/procedures for Java facing applications
- Write database triggers, PL/SQL, and packages according to the business requirements
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Nice to have knowledge on web services.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.