Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Primary Skill: Mendix
Location: Hyderabad / Pune / Coimbatore
Experience: 3-6 Years
Are you looking forward to leading a team of software developers and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes. You guide engineers and developers in following the software development best practices. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
“CoreLeverage” is one of our main future growth enablers as there is large scale investments by our customers in modernization and adoption of new application platforms and technologies. Your role in building this Practice with matured service offerings, deep applications and industry knowledge and to be partner of choice for our customers and prospects is critical as we move to build this LOB into future.”
Requirements / Responsibilities:
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- Should have hands on experience on OneShield Dragon Designer tool.
- Should have worked on UI, Rating, Forms, Workflow, Object Modeling modules.
- Need to know how external systems are integrated with OneShield system
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Work with users and application stakeholders to verify and validate requirement
- Should have collaborative skills with other team members.
- Should possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Require detailed and comprehensive knowledge on applications and systems that he/she has worked with.
- Knowledge in writing packages/procedures for Java facing applications
- Write database triggers, PL/SQL, and packages according to the business requirements
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Nice to have knowledge on web services.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.