Job ID: POS-6694
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Primary Skill: ReactJS
Location: Coimbatore, Pune & Hyderabad
Experience: 5 – 7 years
Are you excited about learning continuously in a technology environment that is constantly evolving to meet the increasing demands of our customers? Here is your opportunity to do so! You will analyze, design, and develop the software solutions tailored to meet our customers’ needs based on client’s requirements. Join our team and help us drive forward our customers’ business initiatives while making your mark on the organization.
Know your team:
Digital and Cloud Solutions LoB is a major contributor to our growth. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The Digital & Cloud Solutions team helps in applying digital technologies to create best-in-class customer experiences by seamless orchestration across ecosystems and enhancing operational performance. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, App Modernization, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation. With matured service offerings focusing on tools and automation and being a partner of choice for our customers and prospects as we move into our growth path, your contribution to this LOB would be critical.
As a Senior Software Engineer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Design and develop innovative solutions to help enterprises solve their business problems.
- Understand and interpret user requirements.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain new features.
- Implement and enforce high standards for quality deliverables.
- Review deliverables to verify that they meet client and contract expectations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to build scalable and reliable solutions.
- Always be on the lookout to automate and improve processes for quicker turnaround and high productivity.
- Collaborate and work, act as liaison between IT and Product teams in a fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives of the organization.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
- Review daily deliverables.
- Identify opportunities of innovation and bring new ideas to the table.
- Apply principles of Agile and DevOps methodology in day-to-day work
- Always be enthusiastic to learn additional skills based on business requirements.
- Stay up to date on technical knowledge and technology trends by attending workshops, training, reviewing publications, etc.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Proven 5+ years of professional experience in frontend web development with a strong focus on React JS.
- Experience with the latest UI/UX design principles and the ability to transform design mockups into web interfaces.
- Implement responsive web designs to ensure seamless user experiences across different devices and browsers.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and performance, ensuring a smooth and efficient user interface.
- Write well-structured, reusable, and efficient code, following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Conduct code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and mentor junior developers to promote skill development and code quality within the team.
- Experience in the development of applications, delivered as SAAS solutions.
- Agile development experience, including working with the Azure DevOps
- Secure programming experience working with scanning tools such as Veracode.
- Python, Shell scripting
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirement can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.