Job ID: POS-6160, POS-6161
Job Title: Guidewire GT Automation Tester
Primary Skill: Guidewire QA, Policy/Claims/Billing
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Are you passionate about delivering quality software product through in-depth testing of software codes and products?
We are looking for a Guidewire GT Automation Testing Engineer who will be responsible for testing products or systems to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. Your job responsibilities include testing all aspects of the product/system such as functions/components, system, performance, regression, and service. This position requires sharp analytical skills, an eye for detail, excellent scripting/ programming knowledge, and finally a passion to excel in the field of software testing. This is the perfect position to learn how to move to the next stage of your career.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s Quality Leap group combines next-gen technologies and industry-wide best practices on quality engineering towards excelling in the delivery and transformation outcomes for our clients. The team leverages business processes, advanced automation, and cognitive technologies to support core platform and digital testing services. Key offerings include Advisory services, Cloud transformation services, Cognitive automation, Data transformation & Management, Digital testing, Core Platform Transformations, Performance Engineering, Omnichannel & IVR testing.
- Responsible for defining QA Strategy and test approach.
- Responsible for leading and directing the QA team.
- Present the testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stake holders.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, offshore and on-site
- INS certification is preferable.
- Deep Knowledge in Guidewire (GT) test automation framework With Handson Experience
- Have a ‘differentiator’ mindset – a practitioner who contributes to asset creation and build the competency / team.
- Have a deep insight into the SDLC and strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Have proven technical experience in requirement analysis, test strategy and testing activities required to ensure the in-sprint, integration, and long-term maintenance of applications.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation in a continuous delivery environment.
- Expertise in Guidewire PolicyCenter & BillingCenter modules
- Experience in the insurance industry with the exposure in P&C insurance domain with experience in quote policy processing, Underwriting, Billing and Payments.
- Experience on Guidewire BillingCenter configuration and integration tasks.
- Should be able to guide team as well as do time-travel testing to validate outputs for automated renewals, delinquencies.
- Experience in gap assessment of requirements and OOTB functionalities
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a challenging environment.
- Experience in JIRA/ALM
- Excellent written & spoken English skills.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirement can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.