Job ID: POS-6780
Job Title: Business Analyst
Primary Skill: Business Analysis – Insurance Domain
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Overview of the Position:
Are you passionate about analyzing, evaluating, documenting requirements and specifications of customers’ complex business problems and deliver effective solutions that positively impact their business outcomes? As a business analyst, you will work as a liaison between the business team and development team. Join our team and create your mark in the organization as business analyst.
Know your team:
Digital and Cloud Solutions LoB is a major contributor to our growth. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The Digital & Cloud Solutions team helps in applying digital technologies to create best-in-class customer experiences by seamless orchestration across ecosystems and enhancing operational performance. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, App Modernization, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation. With matured service offerings focusing on tools and automation and being a partner of choice for our customers and prospects as we move into our growth path, your contribution to this LOB would be critical.
As a business analyst, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions with IT team.
- Explain requirements to the developers and get it implemented accordingly.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis. Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- A bachelor is degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 1+ year experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Insurance domain knowledge is must
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent Finance and Loans domain skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage:
- Exposure to Blaze rules engine.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirement can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.