Job ID: POS-6067, POS-6269
Job Title: Automation Tester
Primary Skill: Selenium with Java, Cucumber
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Are you passionate about delivering quality software product through in-depth testing of software codes and products?
We are looking for a Software Testing Engineer who will be responsible for testing products or systems to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. Your job responsibilities include testing all aspects of the product/system such as functions/components, system, performance, regression and service. This position requires sharp analytical skills, an eye for detail, excellent scripting/ programming knowledge, and finally a passion to excel in the field of software testing. This is the perfect position to learn how to move to the next stage of your career.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s Quality Leap group combines next-gen technologies and industry-wide best practices on quality engineering towards excelling in the delivery and transformation outcomes for our clients. The team leverages business processes, advanced automation, and cognitive technologies to support core platform and digital testing services. Key offerings include Advisory services, Cloud transformation services, Cognitive automation, Data transformation & Management, Digital testing, Core Platform Transformations, Performance Engineering, Omnichannel & IVR testing.
- Function as an individual contributor with hands on experience using Java & Selenium.
- Attend and contribute to all customer sprint meetings.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- 5-7 yrs. experience in Java & Selenium Programming skills and QA concepts
- Hands on experience in Java programming.
- Good experience in Script Development using Selenium, Java.
- Good knowledge Java concepts required like Exceptions, Multithreading, Reflections, Serialization, Lambda Expressions, Streams, Strings
- Understanding on Design patterns is required.
- Strong Programming hands on experience on Core Java.
- Good to have knowledge on framework like Struts, Spring etc.
- Experience on any MVC architecture is added advantage.
- Knowledge / Exposure to P&C insurance domain is must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Need to be excellent team player and individual contributor.
- Should have a good understanding of the QA concepts and Regression Testing experience.
- Should be very good in Java programming.
- Knowledge on Test driven development is required.
- Good knowledge on Scrum, GIT Hub, Bitbucket
- Must have insurance P&C knowledge.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirement can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.