Job ID: POS-4630
Job Title: Technical Lead – Dynamics 365
Primary Skill: Dynamics 365 CRM/CE-F&O/Project Automation/Sales modules
Experience: 5+ years
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Lead/Developer designs and builds business applications and support functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Lead/Developer designs and builds business applications and support functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. Provides leadership to implement strategic business objectives with an emphasis on application architecture. Applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of architecting, designing, demonstrating, and positioning Dynamics CRM based solutions. Responsible for researching and resolving all reported issues.
Know your team:
At ValueMomentum, our Corporate Support Services team (CSS) provides the necessary support and resources to assist our associates to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. Support activities include a variety of tasks, such as providing technical support, managing office infrastructure, handling HR, recruitment, finance & payroll, and more. The CSS team functions as a backbone of the organization ensuring that all the departments work together seamlessly.
We are the Digital Transformation team of the organization. We are responsible for creating a seamless digital experience on various products that are used across the organization by multiple business teams. We create the business processes on systems in agreement with the business stakeholders. As part of the team, you will be working on Dynamics 365 suite of products across sales, projects, human resources and finance.
As a Technical Lead – Dynamics 365, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Manages large, complex deployments and configurations, system through analysis and customization.
- Ensures the newly implemented Dynamics CRM system integrates seamlessly with the existing infrastructure of the company.
- Serves as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all CRM development related issues, concerns, and needs.
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions to further expand our use of CRM across the organization in accordance with business objectives.
- Clearly articulates architectural differences between solution methods, and the challenges and approaches to successful integration of platforms.
- Effectively translates use cases and requirements into user stories.
- Provide some training and documentation – Training and documentation of the system is important as changes to the system have been and are progressing at a rapid pace.
- Create, Deliver and Manage CRM Applications
- Create web portals for enterprise MS Dynamics 365 CRM applications.
- Create and manage Dynamics 365 CRM online solutions.
- Create solution components; create managed and unmanaged solutions; configure publishers and versions; work with multiple solutions; import and export solutions.
- Customize Dynamics 365 CRM forms.
- Implement Dynamics CRM views and visualizations.
- Manage Dynamics CRM entities.
- Configure field customizations.
- Implement entity relationships
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Experience working with Dynamics 365 CRM/CE for 5+ years required.
- Ability to work with business users to identify needs and apply or propose appropriate technical solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Understand functional design and provide a technical architecture that will meet functional design.
- Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customizations.
- Architecting the CRM system, related customizations, and reports to model the business organizational process.
- Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development, or integration processes.
- Understand the capabilities of the development team and schedule their work appropriately, providing support and assistance when needed.
- Should have sound knowledge in Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configurations, customization development, integration development, dashboards, web resources, CRM solution file management, security model, UI development, Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task according to written specifications.
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage:
- Dynamics 365 CRM/CE Technical Lead/Developer
- CRM Modules -Sales /F&O/Project Automation
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture