Job ID: POS-6740
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Primary Skill: IBM API Connect , DataPower and IIB
Location: Hyderabad / Pune / Coimbatore
Experience: 4-7 years
Are you looking forward to leading a team of software developers and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes. You guide engineers and developers in following the software development best practices. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
“Digital and Cloud Solutions LoB is a major contributor to our growth. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The Digital & Cloud Solutions team helps in applying digital technologies to create best-in-class customer experiences by seamless orchestration across ecosystems and enhancing operational performance. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, App Modernization, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation. With matured service offerings focusing on tools and automation and being a partner of choice for our customers and prospects as we move into our growth path, your contribution to this LOB would be critical.”
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are responsible for performing the following tasks
- Extensive experience designing and developing RESTful APIs using IBM API Connect.
- Broad knowledge of web security standards relating to APIs.
- Should have knowledge of APIC components.
- Expertise in the developing services in DataPower and IIB.
- Hands-on experience with XSLT, ESQL, and Gateway script.
- Should be aware of concepts related to SSL and AAA Policies.
- Should be Well versed with Code check-in and code promotion methods.
- Experience in working with databases DB2 and Oracle.
- Expertise in various Testing tools such as SOAPUI, and RFH UTIL.
- Expertise in best practices and performance tuning of middleware applications.
- Understanding client requirements and preparing design documents based on the client input.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Should have very good communication skills and worked in a Global delivery model.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture