Skills: TechnicalPosition: Senior Lead – Technical
Location of the Job: NJ, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Company Description: https://www.valuemomentum.com/about/
JOB ROLE AND PURPOSE:
Conduct project execution in a global delivery model. Responsible for client mgmt. & project mgmt. for delivery of projects using various methodologies (Iterative, Waterfall and AGILE – SCRUM), Partner products, tools & platforms. Oversee/deliver engagements for P&C insurance customers, feasibility analysis, DEV strategy, DEV planning, DEV design & development. Conduct pre-construction walkthrough & planning meetings for structuring the DEV release & planning. Perform DEV development using Visual studio 2005/2008/2010, .Net framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, C#.Net, ASP.Net, LINQ, AJAX, WCF, N-Hibernate, Sharepoint 2010, SQL 2005/2000, Oracle 11g / 12c, WebServices Telerik controls, MVP, MVC architectures. Responsible for application packaging and release co-ordination, project progress and project status reporting. Establish and manage SLA, perform system study, DEV estimations (using different estimation techniques e.g. FP, Story points etc.).
MS or equiv in Comp Sci, Engineering (Comp/Mech/Elec), or related field, plus 2 years of experience in position involving similar duties/technical capabilities. Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the U.S. No telecommuting.
What we offer:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Comprehensive training (functional & technical), valuable professional qualification and certifications.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Culture: We pride ourselves in open-door culture as well as our competitive compensation structure.
- Benefits: We provide our employees with a comprehensive benefit package, which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(K) Safe Harbor Plan
- Fun Events
- Relocation Assistance
Send res/cl to: Recruitment Manager at ValueMomentum, Inc. – firstname.lastname@example.org. Must ref.: SLT#1.
ValueMomentum is an insurance and financial services-focused IT services and solutions firm. ValueMomentum’s mission is to deliver value and drive momentum to our financial services and insurance clients’ technology-led initiatives. We do this by combining deep industry experience, strong technology expertise and approaching every engagement in the spirit of a true partnership. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 Insurance-focused IT services firms in North America in terms of number of customers, and leading Insurers, Banks and Healthcare firms trust ValueMomentum with their digital, data & core transformation initiatives.
ValueMomentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.