Job ID: POS-3751
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Primary Skill: P&C Insurance, Communication
Experience: 6-8 Years
Overview of the position:
Are you passionate about understanding and analyzing customers’ complex business problems and delivering effective solutions that positively impact their business outcomes? We are seeking a Business Analyst who will act as a liaison between our technical team and the business team of the customer. Join us to build rewarding IT career as a business analyst while making a lasting impact.
The V8 LOB – Market Solutions Group is a business unit that delivers cloud-based solutions to Small and Medium Insurance carriers and MGAs using ValueMomentum’s Product offerings – iFoundry and BizDynamics. The project teams working in this LOB work closely with LOB Market Solutions and Product Engineering teams to deliver solutions as per ValueMomentum’s standards.
As a business analyst, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Understand product vision, product architecture, and workflows
- Create high level content and product requirements and break that into features, user stories
- Participate in user stories refinement and conduct grooming session with entire team
- Translate and simplify business requirements for development and testing team.
- Assist the testing team with regards to creating and approving test plans and test cases
- Support the team in WBS creation from user stories
- Support the project manager with effort estimation
- Participate in Sprint planning and day-to-day Sprint task assignment
- Participate in daily scrum
- Participate in Sprint reviews, user stories acceptance tracking and management
- Conduct demos with management and customers
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- An ideal candidate should have 6-8 years of experience in P&C Insurance domain especially commercial lines of business such as: Commercial Property, Commercial Auto, Commercial General Liability, Crime, Inland Marine, Umbrella.
- Significant exposure in working with ISO or other bureau forms in P&C Insurance domain.
- Responsible for the data management, data mapping and reporting of data using JSON Schema.
- Technical experience in interpreting data in XML, JSON format.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate clear abilities to lead and mentor a team.
- Must be an excellent team player.
- Exposure to product integrations.
- Database skills preferably in SQL Server and others.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.