Job ID: POS-6658
Job Title: Dynamics CRM Technical Architect
Primary Skill: D365 CE, Sales Module
Experience: 10 years
As a Dynamics CRM Technical Architect, you will design and build business applications and support functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. You will provide Provides leadership to implement strategic business objectives with an emphasis on application architecture. You will apply advanced analysis skills and experience adhering to the principles of architecting, designing, demonstrating, and positioning Dynamics CRM based solutions. You will responsible for researching and resolving all reported issues.
Know your team:
At ValueMomentum, our Corporate Support Services team (CSS) provides the necessary support and resources to assist our associates to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. Support activities include a variety of tasks, such as providing technical support, managing office infrastructure, handling HR, recruitment, finance & payroll, and more. The CSS team functions as a backbone of the organization ensuring that all the departments work together seamlessly.
We are the Digital Transformation team of the organization. We are responsible for creating a seamless digital experience on various products that are used across the organization by multiple business teams. We create the business processes on systems in agreement with the business stakeholders. As part of the team, you will be working on Dynamics 365 suite of products across sales, projects, human resources and finance.
As Dynamics CRM Technical Architect, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Architect and design solutions (Transformation, Transition and Deploy) covering multiple practice areas and technology domains.
- Support Sales Lead in pre-qualification activities, including estimation and early solution shaping
- Conceptualize and develop a platform roadmap to meet the technology needs of clients
- Design and architect D365 and Power Platform solutions using Model Driven Apps, Dataverse, Cloud Flows, Power BI, Hands-on experience working with multiple data sources including Dataverse (CDS), SQL/Azure SQL, SharePoint, and other connectors.
- Create enterprise-wide architectures that ensure systems are scalable, reliable, and manageable.
- Manage application assets and directs the development efforts within an enterprise to improve solution delivery and agility.
- Guide how to construct and assemble application components and services to support solution architecture and application development.
- Maintain the frameworks and artifacts used in the implementation of an application, with reference to the architecture of the overall application portfolio.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Possess thorough experience with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing, & Services modules and deep understanding of the Power Platform.
- Strong understanding of Azure DevOps and experience deploying solutions, handling release pipelines, branching strategies
- Ability to configure DevOps pipeline for automated Power Platform deployments, create custom connectors, PCF controls for Power Platform.
- Experience with Power Automate Desktop RPA, AI Builder technologies, PowerApps integration with Azure API Apps and REST services, Power Pages, Power Virtual Agents and its customization and deployment, Dynamics 365 customizations.
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles.
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementations.
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Strong knowledge of CRM Systems and business solution implementations
- Strong knowledge of CRM issue diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Preferred relevant Microsoft D365 Certifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture