Job ID: POS-5901,POS-6481
Job Title: Delivery Manager – Guidewire
Primary Skill: Guidewire
Experience: 14+ years
Are you a passionate leader who enjoys the power to take charge, lead large projects teams, inspire and boost confidence team members and drive everyone to deliver complex projects on schedule maintaining high-quality standards? If that sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity waiting for you.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager who will be responsible for executing activities related to end-to-end project & delivery management for our CoreLeverage team involving Duck Creek suite of products. In this role, you will ensure delivery of core platform implementation projects leveraging Duck Creek suit of products. You will be responsible for addressing critical risks for the engagement and service delivery, and manage all operational aspects of service delivery. You will be responsible for providing delivery guidance, escalation management, quality compliance, resource utilization and budgets, project schedule management, issue management, cost management, stakeholder management, defining communication plan and status reporting. You will also take the lead in relationship building with key customer stakeholders and overall customer satisfaction.
You are expected to ensure timely and efficient delivery of projects ensuring high-quality and customer satisfaction. You are adept in delivering complex projects while strategically planning, executing and delivering projects according to planned deadlines and budgets. You will also actively contribute to the growth of our existing projects and generate new businesses. You should have excellent team building, conflict resolution and leadership skills.
Know your team:
The CoreLeverage Services Team at ValueMomentum boosts the bottom line with unmatched productivity and ROI by leveraging cutting-edge core technologies. ValueMomentum offers comprehensive services to transform, run and upgrade core systems with speed, efficiency, reliability, and value for money. The team supports insurers with complex transformations by leveraging the capital invested in core systems. Our CoreLeverage services include product model and rating strategy, integration, and underwriting approach to implementing the core changes and actualizing the ROI goals.
As a Delivery Manager – Guidewire, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Interact with customers to identify customer expectations and ensure all customer issues are resolved appropriately
- Review estimates and impact analysis
- Understand the complexity of the projects, identify and involve the right mix of resources.
- Identify the dependencies and manage the same.
- Oversee offshore onsite coordination to ensure transition of information (handshake) and query resolution related to project execution and report updates.
- Perform key project management activities like planning, work allocation and tracking, status reporting, performance reporting, quality assurance activities, etc.
- Work with the various track leads to ensure delivery.
- Discuss and resolve feasibility issues with the customer.
- Review all change requests to ensure that processes are adhered to
- Plan direct and coordinate all aspects of Application Development, maintenance projects.
- Translate the strategic direction of the business into technical considerations for the development, operations and maintenance teams.
- Consult with users, management and technical team to assess customer needs, manage requirements, changes, dependencies and production roll out of the applications.
- Manage external and internal resources and quality/acceptance of deliverables
- Understand the intricacies of Software execution for Projects involving Products
- Leading teams to ensure they are following the SDLC methodology selected for the project and coaching/mentoring
- Drive Agile, Scrum and waterfall models
- Leading teams in a rapidly changing environment including performance management, coaching for development, and resource assignment
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while getting their profile assessed. Some of them are as follows:
- Good to have Guidewire certification on Integration track
- Awareness on Cloud Implementation is beneficial
- Experience working in Agile preferred
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.