Job Title: Customer Success Partner
Primary Skill: Customer Success, SAAS & Healthcare Domain
Experience: 3 – 5 years
As a Customer Success Partner, you will play a key role in ensuring that our customers are successful with our SAAS platform. You will work closely with our customer success team to ensure that our processes, systems, and data are all aligned to support our customers.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s WhiteCoats platform is one of India’s top knowledge-sharing, networking, and engagement platform for medical professionals. Following its inception in 2016, it has gone on to create a strong following of highly engaged doctors looking to stay updated and collaborate with each other.
It has since expanded its offerings to include a powerful, patent-pending patient engagement & clinic management platform and value-added services to doctors that help them with their professional growth and success. It also has a portfolio of offerings for industry players to reach and engage with doctors in a powerful manner.
The group has practices similar to those of internet start-ups, with the additional benefit of being a part of a larger corporate organizational structure and facilities, thus providing a rewarding and enriching experience to its team members.
Products under development include exciting initiatives in health-tech, leveraging of cloud & mobility platforms, leading open-source technologies, and emerging technologies such as data analytics, ML, NLP etc.
As a member of the Customer Success Partner, you would be expected to:
- Develop and implement processes and systems to support the customer success team in achieving their goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data accuracy and consistency across systems.
- Monitor and report on customer success metrics, identifying areas for improvement and implementing solutions.
- Design and deliver training programs for the customer success team to ensure they have the knowledge and skills needed to support our customers.
- Continuously assess and optimize customer success processes and workflows to increase efficiency and effectiveness Work with the product team to identify opportunities for product enhancements that will improve the customer experience.
- Manage customer feedback and ensure it is effectively communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base for the customer success team, including best practices, case studies, and other resources.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s in business, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success, customer support, or operations, preferably in Healthcare
- Experience with SAAS platforms and a deep understanding of customer success metrics
- Strong project management skills and ability to work cross-functionally with teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for customer success and commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while their profile is being assessed. Some of them are as follows:
- Experience in Healthcare domain
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture