Job Title: Content Manager
Primary Skill: Writing, Editing, Project/Team Management
Location: Remote – US
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Company Description: https://www.valuemomentum.com/about/
Are you passionate about creating thoughtful and valuable content to engage digital audiences in the tech sector? Do you have experience developing a content strategy and managing a team to execute successfully on that strategy? If so, this is the right opportunity for you! Armed with writing and editing expertise, you will be responsible for developing content strategies for our different audiences and channels, building an editorial calendar, and managing a team of associates, freelancers, and vendor partners to deliver on content projects. You, being aware of the different content marketing best practices and content management software and tools, will direct the team and its activities to create exceptional content that will drive success to our marketing programs. Join our team and lead the way!
Know your team:
The Marketing team leads various activities that are integral to the growth of the organization. These activities range from the education & promotion of our solutions and services, to engagement & growth of our brand, to partnership & collaboration with our community of clients, industry analysts, and solution vendors. Our team of writers, designers, digital marketers, and channel experts work collaborative to bring our solutions and services to market and successfully deliver on company goals.
As a Content Manager, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Own the brand voice and manage content creation strategy and implementation
- Manage a content team that includes associates, interns, freelancers, etc. to deliver on content projects
- Interface with internal business leaders and external clients as necessary for content gathering
- Write engaging and high-value content for a variety of digital media
- Review and approve content created by distributed teams
- Lead projects from brainstorming through to production
- Multi-task to complete assignments under deadline, and make quick turnarounds on projects
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity, and consistency
- Collect, monitor, and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Collaborate with brand, product, and sales managers to create promotional concepts
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- 3-5 years in a similar role, managing the creation, distribution, and use of content in multi channels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Writing, Journalism, or related field
- Experience managing a team of writers, freelancers, etc. to deliver content projects
- Have experience creating effective content for specific audiences meeting deadlines
- Passionate about marketing writing – you stay up on what’s hot and trending in the Software industries
- Ability to switch gears quickly and juggle multiple projects – writing for different audiences and media
- Sharp editing/grammar skills – you are a perfectionist and catch things that others don’t
- Comfortable presenting your work to internal stakeholders including management Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage:
- Familiarity with HubSpot
- Experience with WordPress
- Strong understanding of the Software industry and Technology awareness/background
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital, and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Please email your resume to email@example.com