Job ID: POS-6406, POS-6526
Job Title: Automation Test Lead
Primary Skill: Selenium Java, Framework, Cucumber
Experience: 7 – 9 years
Are you a seasoned Quality Assurance professional who is passionate about delivering quality software consistently through in-depth testing of software codes and also seasoned a leader who can inspire the team members to achieve their best? If this sounds like you, read on!
We are looking for an Automation Test Lead who will take the responsibility of leading the development and execution of tests artefacts, analyzing results, and defect reporting. The role requires you to develop test strategies for the overall product covering verification and validation of the product along with various facets of testing like automation, performance, security, regression, usability and other functional requirements. Work closely with the product owner / engineering manager during sprint planning to develop QA. This position requires you to have sharp analytical skills, an eye for detail, excellent scripting/programming knowledge, and finally a passion to excel in the field of software testing. This is the perfect position to learn how to move to the next stage of your career.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s Quality Leap group combines next-gen technologies and industry-wide best practices on quality engineering towards excelling in the delivery and transformation outcomes for our clients. The team leverages business processes, advanced automation, and cognitive technologies to support core platform and digital testing services. Key offerings include Advisory services, Cloud transformation services, Cognitive automation, Data transformation & Management, Digital testing, Core Platform Transformations, Performance Engineering, Omnichannel & IVR testing.
- Create and maintain Test Automation Framework
- Develop and maintain automation components, function libraries, test resources etc.
- Create, stabilize, and execute automation scripts and send progress reports.
- Coordinate and support manual team on automation perspective.
- Mentor junior team members
- Participate in daily/weekly status calls with onsite counter parts.
- Highlight any issues and /or risks in a timely manner.
- 7+ years of automation experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Worked as an automation architect implementing different frameworks.
- Experience in implementation using Selenium Page Object Model (POM) / Page Factory
- Strong knowledge of Java and TestNG
- Good knowledge of Eclipse IDE
- Experience in implementation of continuous integration using CI tools viz., Jenkins, Open Make etc.,
- Good communication skills
- Experience working on Agile model will be an advantage.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirement can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.