Job ID: POS-5853,POS-5878
Job Title: SSIS Developer
Primary Skill: SQL Server, SSIS
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Are you a Senior Software Developer with a strong background in SSIS development?
ValueMomentum is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer SSIS for its DataLeverage team – a team of high-energy individuals who thrive in a rapid-pace and agile product development environment.The candidate should be able to Create jobs, scheduling the jobs, deployment of packages, performance tuning; debugging/error handling skills. You will be responsible for writing complex SQL queries.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s Data Leverage (DL) team is trusted by leading Insurance, financial services, and healthcare payers to empower businesses with real-time insights. The DL team is focused on helping our customers modernize data infrastructure, create effective business intelligence capabilities and develop analytics models to generate business driven insights and outcomes. DL team provides a wide range of capabilities to our customers including advisory services, strategy consulting, data engineering, data management, data governance, BI and Analytics.
As a SSIS Developer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Provide estimation for the tasks as required with supporting data points.
- Understand business requirements/scope of projects, create functional Data specifications as per business logic/process; Be able to translate functional specifications into ETL SSIS packages of the Data Warehouse’s development.
- Work with the offshore Team in designing & building Data warehouse as part of ODS project.
- Apply a methodical and structured approach to design and development specific to Data programs
- A good understanding of the concepts and best practices of data warehouse ETL design and be able to apply these suitable.
- Communicate with the entire offshore/onsite teams, customer, and all concerned teams on day-to-day basis; Provide status reporting to all stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Create/own project documents creation as per SDLC like project plan etc. and create best practices for SSIS development; Identify risks/mitigation plan.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Must have strong hands-on knowledge on developing SSIS packages and usage of all the transformations in SSIS.
- Experience in Creating jobs, scheduling the jobs, deployment of packages, performance tuning; debugging/error handling skills.
- Experience of using multi-dimensional models such as Star Schemas and Snowflake SchemaStrong in SQL Server complex queries
- Hands on experience of SSIS development/deployment with cloud system
- Experience in designing and development of ETL work packages on at least 3 data warehouse projects and be able to demonstrate expertise in any ETL and reporting tools.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, good organizational skills, and team player
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage:
- Knowledge of Database designing, implementation, creation & tuning of Data Aggregation mechanisms
- Experience of working in other ETL tools
- Experience of working in any data reporting tools or SSRS
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture.