Job ID: POS-4531
Job Title: Business Analyst – Lead
Primary Skill: Jira, Visio, Confluence, SQL Queries
Experience: 6+ years
Are you passionate about analyzing, evaluating, documenting requirements and specifications of customers’ complex business problems and deliver effective solutions that positively impact their business outcomes? As a business analyst, you will work as a liaison between the business team and development team. Join our team and create your mark in the organization as business analyst.
Know your team:
Digital and Cloud Solutions LoB is a major contributor to our growth. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The Digital & Cloud Solutions team helps in applying digital technologies to create best-in-class customer experiences by seamless orchestration across ecosystems and enhancing operational performance. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, App Modernization, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation. With matured service offerings focusing on tools and automation and being a partner of choice for our customers and prospects as we move into our growth path, your contribution to this LOB would be critical.
As a business analyst, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Act as a solution provider to complex business problems.
- Document the requirements as Jira story cards and application workflow.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and best practices.
- Requirement elicitation and documentation in user story format.
- UAT testing or Application functionality testing.
- Initial analysis of the production issues from requirements/application functionality perspective.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- 6+ years of enterprise experience As Business Analyst.
- Business requirement Analysis and Gathering
- Present requirements/Application walkthrough to business/senior management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Need to be excellent team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- Writing story cards in Jira,should able to resolve Dev/QA team doubts in requirement
- Should have worked in Global Delivery Model
- Experience of writing SQL queries and good understanding of database tables
- Experience with global delivery modal
- Experience in insurance or Financial is added advantage
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while getting their profile assessed:
- Must be well-versed with Jira, Visio, Confluence, SQL Querie
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail of are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.