Job ID: POS-4129
Job Title: Blaze Developer
Primary Skill: RMA, Deployment entities
Experience: 1 – 5 years
We are looking for a Blaze Developers who have an understanding on Rule Maintenance Application and Deployment entities.
Know your team:
Digital & Cloud Solutions LoB is a major contributor to our growth. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The Digital & Cloud Solutions team helps in applying digital technologies to create best-in-class customer experiences by seamless orchestration across ecosystems and enhancing operational performance. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, App Modernization, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation. With matured service offerings focusing on tools and automation and being a partner of choice for our customers and prospects as we move into our growth path, your contribution to this LOB would be critical.
As a Blaze Developer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Assist with all steps of writing projects, from information gathering to content development, review, editing, design, compliance, proofreading and final publication.
- 1+ years’ experience in FICO Blaze Development in 7.5/7.7/7.8
- Should have experience in Migration of Blaze BRE from 7.5 to 7.7/7.8
- Should have good experience in RMA customization.
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in FICO Blaze technologies,
- Possess knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the J2EE frameworks.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Hands on experience in Jboss or Tomcat.
- Performing requirements analysis
- Evaluating business requirements, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Good understanding in both SDLC and agile methodologies
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills to get the eligibility of their profile assessed. The must have requirements are:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MCA.
- 1+ years’ experience in FICO Blaze.
- Domain knowledge in Banking.
- Good communication and presentation skills
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while their profile is being assessed. Some of them are as follows:
- Insurance domain knowledge.
- Understanding ITIL framework and support projects.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture