Job ID: POS-4129
Job Title: Blaze Developer
Primary Skill: RMA, Deployment entities
Experience: 1 – 5 years
We are looking for a Blaze Developers who have an understanding on Rule Maintenance Application and Deployment entities.
Know your team:
Digital & Cloud Solutions LoB is a major contributor to our growth. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The Digital & Cloud Solutions team helps in applying digital technologies to create best-in-class customer experiences by seamless orchestration across ecosystems and enhancing operational performance. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, App Modernization, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation. With matured service offerings focusing on tools and automation and being a partner of choice for our customers and prospects as we move into our growth path, your contribution to this LOB would be critical.
As a Blaze Developer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Assist with all steps of writing projects, from information gathering to content development, review, editing, design, compliance, proofreading and final publication.
- 1+ years’ experience in FICO Blaze Development in 7.5/7.7/7.8
- Should have experience in Migration of Blaze BRE from 7.5 to 7.7/7.8
- Should have good experience in RMA customization.
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in FICO Blaze technologies,
- Possess knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the J2EE frameworks.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Hands on experience in Jboss or Tomcat.
- Performing requirements analysis
- Evaluating business requirements, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Good understanding in both SDLC and agile methodologies
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills to get the eligibility of their profile assessed. The must have requirements are:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MCA.
- 1+ years’ experience in FICO Blaze.
- Domain knowledge in Banking.
- Good communication and presentation skills
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while their profile is being assessed. Some of them are as follows:
- Insurance domain knowledge.
- Understanding ITIL framework and support projects.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail of are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture