Job ID: POS-4387
Job Title: Technical Lead – Full Stack
Primary Skill: Springboot, AWS, Angular
Experience: 8+ years
Are you looking forward to leading a team of software developers and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes. You guide engineers and developers in following the software development best practices. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
Digital and Cloud Solutions LoB is a major contributor to our growth. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The Digital & Cloud Solutions team helps in applying digital technologies to create best-in-class customer experiences by seamless orchestration across ecosystems and enhancing operational performance. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, App Modernization, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation. With matured service offerings focusing on tools and automation and being a partner of choice for our customers and prospects as we move into our growth path, your contribution to this LOB would be critical.
As a Technical Lead Engineer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance with regards to practices,procedures and techniques.
- Deep experience with efficient design and coding.
- Provide an estimate for the assigned task and do a low level design
- Analysis and resolution of production issues by detailed analysis of application logs and reports shared by clients.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- 8+ years of strong application development experience with Java and Sprint Boot using AWS
- Extensive hands-on experience with AngularJS
- Hands-on experience in Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring Integration, Spring DAO, Spring Security) , Hibernate, REST API
- Experience in coding “responsive” web pages with an understanding of the cross-browser limitations and browser compliance standards.
- Strong java multithreading and asynchronous programming concepts.
- Familiar with Unit testing APIs like Junit and Mockito
- Good troubleshooting skills using debugging tools and analysing application logs.
- Strong knowledge on SQL is must. Should be able to understand Stored Procedures.
- Working experience with Maven or similar build tools
- Experience designing and deploying cloud-native applications onto AWS with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other containerization frameworks.
- Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools.
- Should have excellent communication skills
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while getting their profile assessed:
- Insurance domain knowledge.
- Deep experience with efficient design and coding
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture