Job ID: POS- 2827
Job Title: Technical Lead – .NET
Primary Skill: C#, Dotnet Core MVC, Web API, Angular JS /React JS/VUE JS and Azure
Experience: 7-10 years
Tech Lead for BizDynamics is a client facing critical role that will engage customers and address their needs on new and on-going implementation of solutions. Tech Lead is expected to have deeper understanding of customer’s business problems and use techno-functional abilities to address customer’s challenges and issues with existing solutions and ensure smooth continuity of business operations.
Tech Lead will engage with Customer’s IT, Business teams as well as all the internal stakeholders involved in Project implementations on regular basis to ensure effective solutions are put in place.
Know your team:
BizDynamics is a cloud unit of ValueMomentum Inc. that delivers cloud-based solutions to customers in P&C domain that includes Insurance carriers, MGAs, Program Administrators, etc. BizDynamics Professional Services group drives project delivery for a wide range of customers like implementation of solutions leveraging ValueMomentum’s Product and Platform offerings, modern commercial off the shelf products/platforms, as well as custom built solutions and services. The project teams in this unit work closely with multiple internal teams including Product Engineering teams to deliver solutions as per ValueMomentum’s standards.
As a Tech Lead – .NET, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Engage with customer and address their needs and concerns related to the solutions implemented.
- Acknowledge the issues and elicit all the details to gain comprehensive understanding of customer’s ask.
- Provide the required techno-functional guidance and support by gaining in-depth understanding of customer’s business, ecosystem and existing solutions implemented in terms of capabilities, functionalities and constraints.
- Analyze and address issues that need immediate remedy. Troubleshoot and identify the issues quickly. Have an overall understanding of typical issues that occur in the solution and develop patterns around reported issues.
- Engage and collaborate with team and ensure seamless transition of work.
- Build techno-functional teams that support new and on-going implementations of solutions.
- Be creative and suggest optimal solutions and workarounds where applicable; Apply analytical skills and assess the impact of customer needs; Assess business priorities and accordingly prioritize customer needs etc.
- Estimations for technical tasks, in collaboration with offshore teams, considering all the activities involved and associated risks/challenges
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- 7+ years of technical experience with at least 3 years in insurance product or service implementations
- Experience in working on cloud enabled, independent applications and systems using .Net and open-source technologies.
- Good understanding and expertise in Angular/React JS/VUE JS.
- Strong technical expertise and work experience in .Net, .Net Core & C#
- Good understanding in WebAPI, REST and HTTP protocols.
- Exposure to Azure Technologies and components.
- Strong database – SQL Server 2019 skills.
- Strong penchant for understanding of insurance domain and operations
- Ability to understand customer business and thereby assess the criticality of their needs and requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication and persuasive skills.
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture