Job ID: POS-5832
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Primary Skill: Inside Sales, B2B, SAAS, US Market
Experience: 2 – 5 years
SDRs build a solid understanding of the industry and sales process to spark meaningful conversations. we know that the key to growth is a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who could benefit from our products and services. The SDR should be a quick learner who has strong communication skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for boosting top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Know your team:
BizDynamics is a cloud unit of ValueMomentum Inc. that delivers cloud-based solutions to customers in P&C domain that includes Insurance carriers, MGAs, Program Administrators, etc. BizDynamics Professional Services group drives project delivery for a wide range of customers like implementation of solutions leveraging ValueMomentum’s Product and Platform offerings, modern commercial off the shelf products/platforms, as well as custom built solutions and services. The project teams in this unit work closely with multiple internal teams including Product Engineering teams to deliver solutions as per ValueMomentum’s standards.
As a member of the Sales Development Representative (Strategic Management Services) group, you would be expected to:
- Generate new business opportunities for key accounts
- Identify and qualify leads/Opportunities through cold calling and email campaigns for target accounts, existing accounts, and new accounts
- Prospect new customers through lead generation, follow-up, and cold calling
- Document all pertinent Prospect information and conversations into CRM system
- Identify the correct decision makers within a given business
- Collaborate with the sales team on tactics to meet business objectives regarding opportunity development and closed business
- Responsible for managing list of given geography.
- Research new accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in prospective clients through Email
- Campaigns, LinkedIn, social networking, and tele calling
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in Sales Development
- 2+ years of experience in inside Sales
- Hands on Experience on B2B Sales
- History of over-achievement of sales quotas and recognized success
- Proficient with CRM application
- Experience in MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Office applications
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented, with good ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Be creative and persistent in finding ways to reach targets.
- Be driven and self-motivated.
- MBA or relevant degree
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while their profile is being assessed. Some of them are as follows:
- MBA or Product Management / Product Leadership Certification from reputed MBA colleges in India
- Experience working with platform / SAAS startup
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.