Job ID: POS-5908
Job Title: Quality Automation Engineering Lead
Primary Skill: Tosca DI, SQL, Insurance Domain
Experience: 6 – 11 years
Are you passionate about delivering quality software product through in-depth testing of software codes and products?
We are looking for a Quality Automation Engineering Lead who will be responsible for testing products or systems to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. Your job responsibilities include testing all aspects of the product/system such as functions/components, system, performance, regression, and service. This position requires sharp analytical skills, an eye for detail, excellent scripting/ programming knowledge, and finally a passion to excel in the field of software testing. This is the perfect position to learn how to move to the next stage of your career.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s Quality Leap group combines next-gen technologies and industry-wide best practices on quality engineering towards excelling in the delivery and transformation outcomes for our clients. The team leverages business processes, advanced automation, and cognitive technologies to support core platform and digital testing services. Key offerings include Advisory services, Cloud transformation services, Cognitive automation, Data transformation & Management, Digital testing, Core Platform Transformations, Performance Engineering, Omnichannel & IVR testing.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Support Production releases with automation testing.
- Perform and participate in all aspects of manual and automated test verifications. This includes functional testing and Regression testing.
- Perform root cause analysis for bugs and work with development team to resolve them.
- Execute Test automation scripts and link with qTest to publish the reports.
- Must have 6+yrs of automation testing experience using Tosca.
- Must have ability to Lead team in automation and guiding the team on best practices.
- Technically adept in defect life cycle management in QA.
- Extensive experience in handling projects in Functional, Integration, Regression and Acceptance testing in Agile model.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with IT -developers and Business Analyst’s on requirements clarifications and bug triage meetings.
- Strong in SQL server queries
- Strong experience in creating and implementing test automation strategies.
- Design and execute automation scripts using Tosca DI tool.
- Provide support for end-to-end data validations for Data warehouse & Business Intelligence reports in P&C Insurance domain.
- Experience in creating Test cases in Tosca DI, scheduling the jobs for parallel execution through DEX (Distribution Execution)
- Experience in creating ETL and BI test cases.
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage:
- Extensive experience in design, development, and execution of test cases & scripts for System, Integration and Regression testing by using Tosca Data Integrity tool.
- Good knowledge and experience in different Tosca related automation frameworks.
- Experience working in ETL Testing/DWH Testing
- Experience working in any reporting tools like Tableau, PowerBI
- Excellent verbal/written communication, good organizational skills, and team player.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirement can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.