Job ID: POS-6115
Job Title: Performance Test Lead
Primary Skill: Performance Testing, Neo load
Location: Hyderabad/ Pune/ Coimbatore
Experience: 8 – 12 years
Are you a seasoned Quality Assurance professional who is passionate about delivering the best products through in-depth testing of software codes and also a seasoned leader who can lead and inspire others to achieve their best? If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Performance Test Lead with a strong technical background in developing and maintaining performance test suit. The role requires you to have performance testing experience with hands-on experience in performance requirements gathering, scripting, execution, results analysis, and reporting. You should be an assertive and efficient communicator with experience in coordinating directly with the customer.
You will define and review the end-to-end quality assurance process and coach and mentor all the QA associates and ensure the team adopts & adheres to the best practices defined for the group. You will drive discussions with internal and external stakeholders in establishing and fine-tuning QA processes and best practices and work closely with the Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of the solutions with benchmarked quality while identifying, analyzing and tracking all tasks, dependencies and risks to closure.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s Quality Leap group combines next-gen technologies and industry-wide best practices on quality engineering towards excelling in the delivery and transformation outcomes for our clients. The team leverages business processes, advanced automation, and cognitive technologies to support core platform and digital testing services. Key offerings include Advisory services, Cloud transformation services, Cognitive automation, Data transformation & Management, Digital testing, Core Platform Transformations, Performance Engineering, Omnichannel & IVR testing.
As a Performance Test Lead, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Understanding of the application functionality and Non-Functional requirements along with SLA’s defined.
- Identify the test scenarios to validate the performance of key business functions and certifying the NFR requirements.
- Identify the test environment, test data and access needs.
- Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests.
- Apply testing methodologies, principles, and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
- Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives Coach and advice testers as required.
- Create performance test plans, baselines, execute planned tests.
- Analyze test results and call out any discrepancies against the SLA’s.
- Publish performance analysis reports and conduct review sessions with all the stakeholders.
- Maintain flexible work schedules driven by test environment availability.
- Provide ad-hoc performance testing/load generation for support of development tasks.
- Instrumentation Design and Configuration.
- Response Time Modelling.
- Design & Build Load Testing.
- Assist with Troubleshooting & System Tuning.
- Lead all performance test reviews.
- Review all performance test artifacts for comment and approval.
- Write and distribute risk assessment.
- Lead review of actual versus predicted performance. Transaction Profiling & Application Characterization.
- Conduct, when necessary, and review results of transaction profiling.
- Educate teams on performance testing processes, methodology, performance & scalability, and the science of testing.
- 7+ years of experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering global and highly scalable customer-facing digital products and capabilities.
- Have sound experience in Performance testing, preferably with testing automation tools and repository.
- Should have Lead areas of test plans and strategy.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to carry good meaningful conversations with clients and stakeholders.
- Production Threshold Definition.
- Speeds & Feeds Customization.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirement can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.