Job ID: POS-6655
Job Title: D365 F&O Finance Functional Consultant
Primary Skill: D365 F&O, US Accounting/Finance
Experience: 6-8 years
As a Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Functional Consultant, you will collaborate with clients to understand financial requirements, configure, and customize Dynamics 365 F&O, and conduct testing to ensure system compliance. Your role involves providing training, ongoing support, and maintaining client relationships, all while staying abreast of system updates and proposing process improvements. Strong technical expertise, analytical skills, and effective communication are crucial for success in optimizing financial processes within Dynamics 365 F&O.
Know your team:
At ValueMomentum, our Corporate Support Services team (CSS) provides the necessary support and resources to assist our associates to do their jobs effectively and efficiently. Support activities include a variety of tasks, such as providing technical support, managing office infrastructure, handling HR, recruitment, finance & payroll, and more. The CSS team functions as a backbone of the organization ensuring that all the departments work together seamlessly.
We are the Digital Transformation team of the organization. We are responsible for creating a seamless digital experience on various products that are used across the organization by multiple business teams. We create the business processes on systems in agreement with the business stakeholders. As part of the team, you will be working on Dynamics 365 suite of products across sales, projects, human resources and finance.
As a D365 F&O Finance Functional Consultant, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Lead and Mentor project teams to enable the client to realize business value from D365 Finance.
- Drive Innovation, conduct request gathering sessions, propose solution, build sustain advisor relationship with clients by shaping client thinking based on latest industry trends in D365 Finance
- Perform functional testing.
- Manage end-to-end system configurations.
- Provide Business requirements/design/user guides to clients.
- Perform capability assessment, define value areas, quantify benefits, build finance model through business case roadmap
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills:
- Experience in gathering Business requirements from the clients and able to do the Functional analysis Preparing Business Process documents.
- Experience in implementation of at least 3 D365 F&O project is must.
- Experience in US Accounting/Finance Structure required.
- Experience in following modules required:
– General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets
– Cash & Bank management, Expense Management, Collections, Procurement &Sourcing.
– Project Accounting & Management. Electronics Document configuration.
– Microsoft Certification in Finance will be added advantage
– Knowledge of Bank integration will be added advantage.
– Experience in development & implementation of Global Template & Rollout will be added advantage
– US Client experience is required.
- Professional Attributes:
– Analytical and problem-solving skills to drive innovation
– Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
– Possess good written and verbal comm. skills with storytelling and presentation skills
– Project management skills to manage parallel projects and to foresee and mitigate risk.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture