Job Title: Business Development – Inside Sales (B2C)
Primary Skill: Inside Sales, B2C, Pharma/ Clinical / Healthcare domain
Experience: 2-3 years
We are seeking an energetic and ambitious Business Development executive to help us grow our clientele. You will be in charge of developing and applying a successful sales strategy. Your goal will be to boost sales and strengthen client relationships in order to drive sustainable financial growth.
As an Inside Sales Lead the role will be focused on:
- Demonstrating and presenting the value proposition of technology (app/software) & services led solutions to medical practitioners (doctors, doctor groups, hospitals etc.)
- Executing & tracking end-to-end Inside sales process activities for all leads towards outcomes & targets
- Presenting sales activity reports & progress on a weekly basis
- Adopting appropriate sales processes & CRM tools (such as Zoho) towards better trackability, productivity and accountability
- Working closely with Product and Marketing teams towards driving outcomes
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- 2+ years of Inside Sales channel experience for products & services offered via SAAS model
- Proven track record on meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Good experience on end-to-end Inside sales processes, and working with by Marketing team to pursue the leads generated via Marketing campaigns or other online channels
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Good understanding of emerging technology solutions and ability to apply knowledge to clearly articulate value proposition to client
- A relentless work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile.
- Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing requirements of a start-up like environment
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- An MBA degree
- Healthcare industry experience with a good understanding of solutions for doctors and hospitals
- Successful sales track record with healthcare startups in India
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.