Job ID:POS – 3752
Job Title: Solution Architect
Primary Skill: C#, .Net Core, Design Patterns, Web API Development, Azure Functions, Azure AppInsights
Are you an Architect who closely follows technological development around you, always eager to upskill and embrace new technologies, work continuously to improve your code quality and a desire to grow as a software professional? If that sounds good to you, we have a great opportunity for you! Read on.
We are looking for an Architect who is passionate about building high-quality software solutions in an agile development environment. You should be able to design testable, scalable, and quality code in accordance with clean code principles and company code ethics. You should be able to analyze user requirements and design, develop, and install software systems to meet those needs. You are supposed to have good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and acquire a good insight into software systems by understanding the interactions and dependencies among different components.
Your performance as an Architect will directly impact the quality of the software ValueMomentum produces. If you are a graduate with 12-14 years of professional experience who is looking to build a career solving software problems in a rapidly growing software and services company with a dynamic work environment, then this position is for you.
Know your team:
The V8 LOB – Market Solutions Group is a business unit that delivers cloud-based solutions to Small and Medium Insurance carriers and MGAs using ValueMomentum’s Product offerings – iFoundry and BizDynamics. The project teams working in this LOB work closely with LOB Market Solutions and Product Engineering teams to deliver solutions as per ValueMomentum’s standards.
- Understand product vision and expectation on technical solution architecture.
- Participate in Sprint planning and day to day Sprint task assignment.
- Leading team of Developers on all the SDLC stages.
- Good troubleshooting skills with use of Code/Logs Insights tools.
- Participate in daily scrum.
- Contribute to technical design artefacts.
- Develop product as per the defined architecture standards and coding standards.
- Identifying areas for code refactoring in existing programs and fine tuning the code.
- R&D on new features and technical innovations.
- Participate in Sprint reviews/customer demos.
- Train junior developers with technical skills and mentor them.
- Maintain/Upgrade design documentation periodically, conduct regular code reviews, coordinate security scans, load tests for every release.
- Design/Extend framework for exception handling, alerts, and notifications.
- Provide regular status updates to Managers and Stakeholders.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills :
- An ideal candidate should have a good academic background with at least a B.E./B. Tech degree in computer science engineering with 12-14 years of strong technical expertise in C# and .Net Core.
- Preference for hands on experience in Azure Service offerings such as: Azure Functions, Azure Active Directory, Blob Storage, Application Insights, Event Hub/Service Bus, API Management, Document DB, AKS, etc.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts using C#.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems.
- Design and architectural skills for a Product development using C#.
- Good knowledge on Architecture Patterns (Serverless Architecture, MVVM, MVC) & Design and Architectural Patterns.
- Preference for knowledge / experience in Azure DevOps, CI/CD process.
- Experience in developing the Frameworks in a Product development environment.
- Good with all the SDLC stages using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent hands-on exposure to performance fine tuning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be an excellent team player.
- Preference for knowledge / hands-on experience in SQL Server.
- Preference for knowledge / hands-on experience in Soap UI/Postman/Similar Tools.
- Domain exposure in P&C Insurance.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.