Job ID: POS-4963
Job Title: SSE – Sr. WebFocus Developer
Primary Skill: WebFocus Reports Development/Analysis
Location: Hyderabad/ Pune/ Coimbatore
Experience: 4 – 7 years
We are looking for a Sr. WebFocus Developer who will be responsible for development and maintenance activities, including project estimations, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment, development, production support. You will build and customize reports and dashboards using WebFocus functionalities such as charts, graphs, and interactive components. This includes designing layouts, selecting appropriate visualizations, and implementing data filters. You will collaborating with Onsite developers and customers for requirements.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum DataLeverage (DL) team is trusted by leading Insurance, financial services, and healthcare payers to empower. The DL team is focused on helping our customers modernize data infrastructure, create effective business intelligence capabilities, and develop analytics models to generate business driven insights and outcomes. DL team provides a wide range of capabilities to our customers including advisory services, strategy consulting, data engineering, data management, data governance, BI and Analytics.
- Extensively worked on developing and modifying Webfocus reports from user specifications.
- Strong experience in WebFocus language to be used in various phases of DW/ETL/Reporting areas.
- Extensive data and report analysis on WebFocus environment.
- Excellent at developing advanced level webfocus reports with drilldowns.
- Excellent at installation, configuration, and deployment experience in Webfocus Reporting.
- Excellent at Webfocus report security and its performance management implementation.
- Good Understanding of Webfocus System Architecture.
- Should have good understanding of Source System like Mainframe, Xml and Siebel System
- Experience in preparing Requirement and Design Specifications, Test plans and Test cases for Webfocus Reports.
- Prepare Webfocus data related root cause analysis and Impact analysis documents.
- Analyse Data and identify root cause for the report data discrepancies.
- Collaborate with dependent teams and closely work with onsite team and involve in data analysis discussions
- Overall, 4+ years of skills with Web Focus v8105 (developer studio) and 3+ years of experience exclusively in Data (ETL + Reporting) related projects.
- Ability to understanding, designing, modelling, and building FOCUS Data Bases and Relational Data Bases
- Strong experience in Data analysis in Webfocus Reporting
- Flexible in working hours around 10.30 PM and interact with onshore team for the discussion as per the project need.
- Willing to learn and work towards continuous improvement of support process and bring in the best practices
- Must have strong SQL, Java Script, CSS and WebFocus querying skills.
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and waterfall execution models.
- Good to have experience on Qlik sense / Tableau / Web Focus Designer or Info assist.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication with need to interact clients directly 10. Must be both. individual contributor, good team player and self-motivated to take on challenge.
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage:
- COBOL| JCL| VSAM| SQL| IMS DB| DB2| Web-FOCUS| SAS
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture
Interested candidates who fulfill requirement can apply for the role with your updated CVs here. Please be aware of the fraudulent job scams under our name.