Job Title: Senior Software Engineering-Testing
Primary Skill: Java, Selenium
Location: Hyderabad, Pune & Coimbatore
Experience: 3.5-8 Years
Are you looking forward to leading a team of software Testers and taking on the challenge of solving complex business problems? If so, here is the chance to go for it. With your in-depth technical knowledge and expertise, you are regarded as a problem-solver, as you produce, test and debug codes. You guide engineers and developers in following the best practices using new technologies. Join our team and lead the way to change!
As a Senior Software Engineer, your day-to-day work activities will be as follows:
- Assist in overall application architecture and solutioning
- Help Technical/Project leads with estimates
- Gather inputs from team members and update in WSR Report.
- Handle version controls to maintain code repository.
- Drive Sprint meetings
- Involve in discussions for Solution framework related Design and artefacts
- Code review and ensure automation code is developed as per the defined architecture standards
- Write utilities to ease deliverables and communicate with client as and when required
- Sprint acceptance tracking and management
- Be responsible for Sprint and Release deployments
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- A technical professional with 4-6 years of experience in areas of Software Automation Testing using Java, Selenium web driver Automation tool, Cucumber BDD, API Testing using Postman
- Understand Data Driven Automation Framework to enhance Framework based on change requirements.
- Strong technical expertise and work experience in Extent Reports, TestNG, Java and related technologies
- Experience in writing scripts, jQuery, Perform Automation testing, Functional testing with Agile methodology.
- Strong experience with DevOps tools like Agile, AZURE etc.
- Domain Wise – Solution design in areas such as insurance (P&C insurance).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate clear abilities to lead and mentor a team.
- Need to be excellent team player
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Good knowledge on P&C insurance
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.