Job Title: Senior Associate – Demand Generation (Marketing)
Primary Skill: Demand generation, Account Based Marketing, Lead Management, Campaign Management
Experience: 4-7 years
As a demand gen specialist, you will take a hands-on approach and own all aspects of demand generation marketing, working closely with members of the wider marketing and sales teams. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the various demand gen programs like email campaign, nurturing campaigns, event management, account-based marketing, managing the campaign performance dashboarding and analytics, and develop marketing metrics.
Know your team:
The Marketing team at ValueMomentum drives the various marketing programs to support growth of the organization.
As a Demand generation specialist, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Develop and execute on B2B demand generation strategies for acquiring and nurturing leads through various marketing channels like email campaigns, LinkedIn Ad, SEO/SEM, social media, webinars, trade shows, and paid programs. This includes inbound lead acquisition and outbound account-based marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership and sales to establish go-to-market strategies and plans.
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Line of Business teams to determine lead generation and demand generation requirements for our offerings.
- Gather and share insights that can be used to drive marketing campaign and decisions on campaign execution strategy and optimizations.
- Experience and exposure to planning workflow (creating MQL/SQL workflows), lead management, persona segmentation, & lead nurturing.
- Own and measure performance of marketing programs against key metrics and sharing campaign updates, timelines, processes, and results.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot marketing automation platform, Demandbase ABM platforms (preferably), Google Analytics, and other digital marketing channels.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 4 – 7 years of experience in B2B IT/Tech services companies for managing the demand generation programs.
- Hands-on experience with MS Dynamics CRM tool for leads management and Google analytics for various tracking and analytics.
- Experience with marketing automation processes (preferably in Hubspot), including lead management, automation, campaign management,
- Strong data analytical skills with the ability to analyze campaign and pipeline metrics.
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Knowledge of ABM tools like Demandbase/Zoominfo tool is a plus.
- Prior experience with website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Tag Manager) and any web personalization tool, and chatbot.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.