Job Title: Senior Software Engineer- Testing
Primary Skill: Duck Creek / Guidewire
Location: Hyderabad, Pune & Coimbatore
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Are you a seasoned Quality Assurance professional who is passionate about delivering the quality software consistently through in-depth testing of software codes and also a seasoned leader who can inspire the team members to achieve their best? If this sounds like you, read on!
We are looking for a Functional Tester who will take the responsibility of leading the development and execution of tests artefacts, analyzing results & defect reporting. The role requires you to develop test strategies for the overall product covering verification and validation of the product along with various facets of testing like automation, performance, security, regression, usability and other functional requirements. Work closely with the product owner / engineering manager during sprint planning to develop QA. This position requires you to have sharp analytical skills, an eye for details, excellent scripting/programming knowledge, and finally passion to excel in the field of software testing. This is the perfect position to learn how to move to the next stage of your career.
- Develop functional test plan, scenarios and guide the test cases to ensure coverage.
- Demonstrate optimized test coverage for the functionality being delivered.
- Identify the impact of change and develop regression testing plan.
- Prioritize the test design & execution process based on usage criticality & complexity of the functions.
- Relate test results and report the test outcome focussing on risks & mitigation to stakeholders.
- Interact and articulate with client stakeholder to report project health.
- Support SDET’s in identifying automation tests scenarios / cases.
- Analyse and estimate impact of change on existing tests to support change request process while considering new tests to be developed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- QA Tester with excellent communication skills and manual and automation testing (No scripting required) experience.
- Experience as a P&C insurance domain consultant / business analyst/ Quality Analyst in IT or Insurance companies
- Must have Policy, Billing, Claims, Under Writing, Rating, Forms application Testing experience with minimum of 2-3 years’ experience is minimum desired.
- Experience should include requirements gathering and analysis, elicitation, business process consulting, prototype testing.
- Ability to conduct walkthroughs, workshops and meetings involving various business stakeholders.
- Testing experience of Duck Creek / Guidewire / Oneshield or any P&C Core insurance platforms is must.
- Should have Agile/Scrum experience with In-sprint Automation.
- Any Functional Automation Tool Exp (No Scripting required) (Selenium/UFT/Ranorex/Test Complete etc.,)
- Must be willing to accept challenging assignments.
- Knowledge API/Webservices testing is good to have.
- Should be able to understands concepts related to database and Working knowledge of SQL
- Good to have Insurance certifications like AINS, CPCU, ACII, LIII, AIII, FIII etc.,
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is one of the fastest growing software & solutions firm focused in the Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services domain. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America in terms of the number of customers. Leading insurers, banks and healthcare firms trust ValueMomentum with their core transformation and digital transformation initiatives. We are looking for talented, passionate and creative people to join our rapidly expanding team and discover unlimited opportunities for growth!
What we offer:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture.