Job Title: Project Manager
Primary Skill: Project Management, .Net, Azure, Networking
Experience: 10-16 Years
Are you interested in planning and executing projects end-to-end? As a project manager, you will ensure that projects are on track, within budget, and deliver the desired results from the planning stage to the completion stage. You have the potential to shape the organization’s trajectory. Join the company and lead the way to success.
Know your team:
The Digital & Cloud Services team helps enterprises rapidly deliver new experiences to stay competitive in today’s digital-centric market. ValueMomentum provides expert assistance to leading insurance, banking, and healthcare companies for speedy and successful transformation journeys. The service offerings of Digital & Cloud services include App Development, Integration, Cloud & Infrastructure Services, and Leveraging ITSM Automation – implement intuitive and automated ITSM platform.
As a project manager, you are responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Strong experience in delivering development projects across Microsoft
- Ability to resolve problems and drive teams towards faster and smoother project delivery
- Ensure project delivery and milestones are met as per schedule
- Ability to identify interdependencies, ambiguities within project teams timely and facilitate effective project delivery
- Timely reporting of project progress to Delivery Manager
- Expertise in Managing delivery teams to ensure timely customer deliveries.
- Ability to run multiple projects in parallel and adapt to changing customer priorities
- Effectively drive status reporting meeting with customer managers and leads
- Ability to proactively identify and highlight project risks and derive measures for risk mitigation
- Be able to adapt to change in technologies
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- 11+ years of technology expertise with experience as technical project manager leading multiple projects
- Prior hands-on experience managing projects with networking technologies and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, wireless, and distributed networks)
- Good understanding of network infrastructure service designs, including TCP/IP, routing protocols, switching, GRE, IPsec and SSL VPNs, load balancing, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, NAT, network monitoring and troubleshooting tools, or packet analysis
- Solid understanding in Azure VNET, NSG, ASG, Security groups , Azure networking
- Good knowledge in adding firewall rules and the subscription build in Azure.
- Experience in working NSG consolidation, experience with internet protocol (IP) networking, including routing and switching
- Experience and understanding of the network stack as it pertain to system engineering \ architecture
- Should be flexible to work during client overlap hours in an onsite offshore delivery model
- Prior experience working in a Matrix organization as well as onsite/offshore delivery model
- Prior experience preparing RFP, Resource loading, SOW and building right teams
- Customer facing experience with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage while assessing the profile. Some of them are as follows:
- Insurance Domain
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.