Job Title: Product Manager
Primary Skill: Product Management, SaaS, B2B, Data, Digital and Cloud & BI
Experience: 3-8 years
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for guaranteeing the success of a specific product or product line. We’re in search of an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary product development team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. Possess ability to make strategic decisions based on market and competitor analyses. You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release.
Know your team:
BizDynamics is a cloud unit of ValueMomentum Inc. that delivers cloud-based solutions to customers in P&C domain that includes Insurance carriers, MGAs, Program Administrators, etc. BizDynamics Professional Services group drives project delivery for a wide range of customers like implementation of solutions leveraging ValueMomentum’s Product and Platform offerings, modern commercial off the shelf products/platforms, as well as custom built solutions and services. The project teams in this unit work closely with multiple internal teams including Product Engineering teams to deliver solutions as per ValueMomentum’s standards.
As a member of the Product Management (Strategic Product Services) group, you would be expected to:
- Contribute to market analysis, competitive analysis and concept detailing activities aimed towards building & refining the product strategy for one or more BizDynamics platform led products
- Contribute towards product roadmap development from MVP thru releases aligned to the product strategy and vision.
- Work alongside product owners and analysts in development of detailed business requirements and user stories for product.
- Support business & market teams in GTM activities including launch plans, demo kits, analyst interactions, product blogs and campaign activities
- Liaison with the customer implementation teams to ensure customer success and satisfaction
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills in order to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- 3+ years of experience with at least 2+ years in SAAS based product management (B2B) role
- Experience in building, shipping, and managing web, app and/or platform products.
- Exposure on Data/BI or Cloud technologies
- Should have an analysis/data-driven approach towards iterative product development.
- Proven ability to collaborate and deliver in a cross-functional environment.
- Have excellent communication skills for internal, external and user communications
- Strong analytical and multi-disciplinary skills
- Experience in agile product development methodologies and tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while their profile is being assessed. Some of them are as follows:
- MBA or Product Management/Product Leadership Certification from reputed MBA colleges in India
- Experience working with platform/SAAS startup
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. Having grown consistently every year by 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Candidates are requested to be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.