Job Title: Tech Lead
Primary Skill: Mendix
Location: Hyderabad, Pune & Coimbatore
Experience: 7-9 Years
Are you looking forward to work on a low-code, high productivity application platform to design and create quick web applications? If so, here is the chance. With your in-depth knowledge on Mendix app development, you are regarded as an expert trouble-shooter, who can work on various types of applications according to client’s requirement. You monitor the applications to ensure high quality performance. Join our team and lead the way to change!
Know your team:
ValueMomentum Mendix practice combines a comprehensive cloud stack to power high-velocity digital innovation at scale. ValueMomentum and Mendix enable enterprises to modernize and accelerate application development with Mendix low-code platform. The Mendix platform’s rapid development capabilities, combined with ValueMomentum’s insurance and technology expertise, will be helping the customers to lay the foundation for delivering differentiated products and customer experiences. Mendix Platform provides a new environment to visually develop & build applications on a low-code, rapid application development platform.
- Should be able to support team members in taking the work for timely deliverables
- Integrate the platform with any existing solutions according to client’s requirement
- Should communicate to onsite coordinator on the status, risks, queries, clarifications, etc.
- Work closely with UX designers to deliver business requirements
- Maintain quality and consistency of applications
- Be present throughout the application lifecycle
- Test and troubleshoot applications
- Monitor application quality and performance
- Provide solutions that can help improve business value
- Document technical applications
- Participate actively in sprint meetings
- Experience in application development using Mendix
- Experience in Object Oriented development
- Experience in developing UI using CSS & other latest UI tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate clear abilities to lead and mentor a team.
- Need to be excellent team player
- Support team in technical solutions
Candidates having these extra skills on their resumes are an added advantage:
- Knowledge and experience of Insurance Domain.
- Database skills preferably in Oracle and SQL
- Domain Wise – Solution design in areas such as P & C Insurance. Should have through Understanding of this domain.
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.