Job Title: Software Engineer
Primary Skill: TDM developer (IBM Optim), Optim and DWH, Sql server, TDM
Location: Hyderabad / Pune / Coimbatore
Experience: 3-7 Years
Are you excited about learning continuously in a technology environment that is constantly evolving to meet the increasing demands of our customers? Here is your opportunity to do so! You will analyze, design, and develop the software solutions tailored to meet our customers’ needs based on client’s requirements. Join our team and help us drive forward our customers’ business initiatives while making your mark on the organization.
Know your team:
Enterprises are feeling competitive pressure to effectively aggregate and analyze troves of internal and external data to deliver insights to the business. Leading Insurance, Banking & Lending and Healthcare firms trust ValueMomentum’s Data Leverage to help them accelerate the transformation of their existing data siloes into unified pools of actionable intelligence that empower business users with the real-time insights needed to drive results.
- Should be able to work on day-to-day support for existing applications and recommend performance improvement solutions
- Should write well optimized queries
- Responsible to Create and manage test data (policies) on all platforms using TDM tools
- Able to ensue batch process monitoring and issue resolution
- Should be responsible for TDM process optimization and expanding automation to further improve data
quality and delivery cycle times.
- Test Data Management and Test Environment
- Must have experience with P&C domain
- Must have experience in using various databases like SQL Server, proficient in writing and executing SQL
- Should have experience with IBM Optim / ETL tools
- Deep skills in Data security/ Data Masking practice
- Gen Rocket experience and exposure to IBM Optim data fabricator, understanding of CA TDM solution will be added advantage
- Proficient at creating test data including functional unit test cases, positive, negative, and edge test cases.
- Good knowledge in Test data identification and gathering.
- Extensive experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Good understanding and experience in data masking/scrubbing/obfuscation techniques
- Insurance domain experience
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital, and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
We at ValueMomentum offer you the opportunity to grow by working alongside the experts. Some of the benefits you can avail are:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.