Job Title: Digital Growth Expert
Primary Skill: Digital Marketing, SEO & Google Analytics
Experience: 3 – 5 years
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Growth Expert to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the optimization and verification of Google Business Profiles, Social Media Management, and Website SEO. The Digital Growth Expert will work closely with customer success team to develop and implement strategies to increase brand visibility, drive traffic and engagement, and generate leads.
Know your team:
ValueMomentum’s WhiteCoats platform is one of India’s top knowledge-sharing, networking, and engagement platform for medical professionals. Following its inception in 2016, it has gone on to create a strong following of highly engaged doctors looking to stay updated and collaborate with each other.
It has since expanded its offerings to include a powerful, patent-pending patient engagement & clinic management platform and value-added services to doctors that help them with their professional growth and success. It also has a portfolio of offerings for industry players to reach and engage with doctors in a powerful manner.
The group has practices similar to those of internet start-ups, with the additional benefit of being a part of a larger corporate organizational structure and facilities, thus providing a rewarding and enriching experience to its team members.
Products under development include exciting initiatives in health-tech, leveraging of cloud & mobility platforms, leading open-source technologies, and emerging technologies such as data analytics, ML, NLP etc.
As a member of the Digital Growth Expert, you would be expected to:
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that drive website traffic, generate leads, and increase brand awareness.
- Manage and optimize Google Business Profiles to improve visibility and engagement.
- Develop and manage social media marketing campaigns to increase engagement, followers, and drive traffic to the website.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and user behavior using analytics tools to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize website content for search engines to increase organic traffic.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve website speed, mobile responsiveness, and user experience.
- Collaborate with the content team to create and distribute high-quality, engaging content that aligns with the brand’s messaging and goals.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and technologies and suggest new strategies and tactics to improve campaign performance.
Candidates are required to have these mandatory skills to assess the eligibility of the profile. The must have requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience of 3 to 5 years in digital marketing, preferably in Health Care
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, Google Business Profile, and social media marketing best practices.
- Experience with website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform marketing decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Passion for customer success and commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Desired Skill Set:
Candidates with these extra skills on their resumes have an added advantage while their profile is being assessed. Some of them are as follows:
- Experience in Healthcare domain.
About the Company:
Headquartered in New Jersey, US, ValueMomentum is the largest standalone provider of IT Services and Solutions to Insurers and Financial Services firms. Our industry focus, expertise in technology backed by R&D, and our customer-first approach uniquely position us to deliver the value we promise and drive momentum to our customers’ initiatives. ValueMomentum is amongst the top 10 insurance-focused IT services firms in North America by number of customers. Leading Insurance and Financial Services firms trust ValueMomentum with their Digital, Data, Core, and IT Transformation initiatives.
We at ValueMomentum offer you a congenial environment to work and grow in the company of experienced professionals. Some benefits that are available to you are:
- Competitive compensation package comparable to the best in the industry.
- Career Advancement: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development.
- Comprehensive training and certification programs.
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits, wellness and fitness programs. Paid time off and holidays.
- Culture: A highly transparent organization with an open-door policy and a vibrant culture