Job Title: Content Writer – Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing
Primary Skill: Writing, Storytelling, Editing, & Campaign Management
Experience: 2-4 Years
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Employer Branding Team. You will contribute
to our employer branding and recruitment marketing efforts and develop engaging content
to help establish ValueMomentum as the employer of choice in the tech community. You will
be spearheading numerous employer branding initiatives for a diverse set of audiences with
your exceptional writing, editing, storytelling, and content marketing skills.
You will design various campaigns and develop content to promote ValueMomentum’s
Employer Value Proposition (EVP) and use it across a variety of channels to create
awareness – keeping the different audience persona on top of mind. You will work closely
with the stakeholders to understand the hiring needs and drive campaigns and develop
messaging for the recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Develop strategies, platforms, and content to deliver great experiences to recruiters
as well as the job seekers, so that the right candidates meet the right opportunities
- Create content for campaigns such as recruitment marketing, campus hiring,
employee engagement, corporate events, tech meetups, etc
- Execute a variety of targeted campaigns to support the hiring priorities (for both
Lateral and Graduate hires)
- Collaborate with the global recruitment team to develop and continuously refine
recruiting collaterals such as job descriptions, recruitment banners, social media job
posts and banners, career site copy, content for tech forums, and campus & lateral
- Research and implement innovative employer branding concepts and create
engaging employee stories to attract prospective candidates
- Create landing pages (registration pages using HubSpot) for internal and external
corporate events and run promotional campaigns to drive registrations leveraging a
variety of channels including social media, email marketing, Eventbrite, etc. to create
a buzz among the tech community
- Review the job descriptions (JDs) and ensure posting those on the Career page
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date with the latest recruitment marketing
tactics and trends
- Explore the latest tools and technology that aim to deliver an outstanding candidate
and recruiter experience
- Graduate / Post-Graduate degree in English literature, communications, journalism,
advertising, and marketing
- 2+ plus years of experience working as a content writer in employer branding or
content development team at B2B / IT Product / consulting companies
- Expertise in content marketing, digital marketing, project management, social media
marketing, and corporate communications
- Strong skills in social media and communications, with a demonstrated ability to
craft compelling and targeted marketing messages
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to think out of the box
- Basic knowledge of visual designing, website wireframing, video production, and
knowledge of HubSpot will be a plus
About the Company:
ValueMomentum is amongst the fastest growing insurance-focused IT services providers in North America. Leading insurers trust ValueMomentum with their core, digital and data transformation initiatives. With a consistent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24%, we have now grown to over 4000 employees. ValueMomentum is committed to integrity and to ensuring that each team and employee is successful. We foster an open work culture where employees’ opinions are valued. We believe in teamwork and cultivate a sense of fun, fellowship, and pride among our employees.
ValueMomentum offers you the opportunity to advance professionally while working
alongside experts in related fields. Some of the benefits include:
- Career Advancement Guidance: Individual Career Development, coaching and mentoring programs for professional and leadership skill development in a global and diverse work environment.
- Training (functional & technical), mentorship, valuable professional qualification, and certifications
- Performance Management: Goal Setting, continuous feedback, and year-end appraisal. Reward & recognition for the extraordinary performers.
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits. Paid time off and holidays.
Interested candidates who fulfill requirements can apply for the role with their updated CVs here. Please be aware of the Fraudulent Job Scams under our name.